Suffering from Premature ejaculation

Dear Doctor, I am 27 year old and having a problem of premature ejaculation. I want to consult from you. Is it possible to consult you online? If possible, please let me know the process for the same. I really want to get rid of this as I'll be getting married soon. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.