NEW OVULATION TEST CARD
New and improved, makes it easier to read your test results.
Size: 5 Test Cards
What is the Homecheck Instant Ovulation Test kit?
Homecheck Instant Ovulation Test Kit is created to detect the deluge in Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and with the care of an Ovulation Calendar, the test can exactly conclude the correct time for conceiving. The body forever makes little amounts of LH but earlier to ovulation, it performs far higher. This test method will identify the LH surge which results in the centre of your menstrual cycle, about 1 -1.5 days ago ovulation.
Greatest healthy pairs like throughout six months to fall conceive. You can quick route that by knowing when you are ovulating. It is quite impossible that there are only 2 days of the month when you can fall pregnant. Grow a head start by knowing your 2 days. The Homecheck Ovulation test kit includes 7 ovulation urine tests and one pregnancy test.
You should begin testing applying one test per day 5 days out from your 'likely' ovulation date. That way, as soon as you receive a positive result, you know with over 99% accuracy so you will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. This is an extremely fertile section of your menstrual cycle and it is supported that you have intercourse at the period to maximise your possibilities of falling pregnant.
How to get pregnant in 3 easy pregnancy tips:
1. Healthy Diet
• Know your ideal weight and maintain it
• Being overweight or worse obese can affect your chances of falling pregnant easily
2. Know your menstrual cycle (periods)
• A most of the lady become irregular menstrual cycles. Except you know perfectly when you are ovulating, it will be very difficult to fall conceive.
• Apply the ovulation calendar on this site to learn the days when you are fit to be ovulating.
• Then you want to use the Homecheck test kit to determine exactly if there is an LH surge as the shutter to maximise fertilisation (conception) is only 24 hours after the LH surge – view 3 easy levels below in using the Homecheck Ovulation Test kit
• Pleasant part – inside the 24-hour window have sex to maximise your opportunities in becoming pregnant.
• This will support in keeping the perfect boost libido, weight, reduce stress and improve your metabolic rate• All key factors in falling pregnant. So, we heartily suggest so back you remember about in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and become obsessed with infertility issues, test the actual, tested and confirmed method that is safe, comfortable and arrives at a division of the cost- what do you have to lose!! Improve your possibilities of falling pregnant by an exactly predicting your ovulation time.
• Each principal elements in falling pregnant. So, we strongly support that earlier you think about in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and become obsessed by sterility issues, judge the true, tested and validated method that is safe, comfortable and comes at a fraction of the cost- what do you have to lose!! Improve your chances of falling pregnant by exactly divining your ovulation date.
Why should I use the Homecheck Instant Ovulation test Kit?
A pregnancy begins with conception. A child is conceived when the male sperm successfully fertilises the female egg. Successful fertilisation is most likely during a The 24-hour period following the LH surge. Since this window is only open once a month and for a short period of time, being able to predict the L.H surge is very helpful when trying to conceive.
Homecheck Instant Ovulation test is highly accurate and sensitive. It can detect the surge in LH levels as low as 20mlU/ml.
An ovulation calendar or ovulation calculator can be used to track your menstrual cycle. This in conjunction with the Homecheck ovulation kit can help you better predict your ovulation date. We have provided an ovulation calculator opposite so that you can track your menstrual cycle.
How to Use Homecheck Instant Ovulation test kit?
3 easy Steps:
• Simply collect urine in a clean, dry container
• Dip the Ovulation Test strip in the urine as directed and
• Read the results
NB. Follow the instructions provided in the pack completely.
• For external use only
• Always read the label
• Use only as directed