About Digital Basal Thermometer
Digital Basal Thermometer allows a woman to determine her body temperature for basal body temperature charting purposes. Extremely high accuracy is critical for such a device. The Digital basal thermometer is an of the device and is designed specifically for effective fertility charting as it combines pinpoint accuracy with ease of use and 100% safety. Now available India, buy Digital Basal Thermometer online, Our digital basal thermometer provides temperature readings to 1/100th of a degree Fahrenheit, perfect for fertility charting and predicting ovulation. Because consistency and accuracy are critical, the thermometer also offers helpful charting functions, such as a peak temperature indicator and digital memory recall. By taking a reading each every morning, you can determine when ovulation is likely occurring.The thermometer informs you with a helpful tone when it registers the peak temperature.
What is Basal Temperature?
Basal temperature is a lowering normal body temperature of a person immediately upon waking in the morning, measured after a restful night's sleep but before getting out of bed and at the same time every morning. Accurately Track Your Ovulation Cycle a slight increase in basal temperature indicates ovulation or fertility. Since ovulation ordinarily happens only once during each menstrual cycle, charting basal temperature can be helpful in determining when this occurs. Try to buy digital basal thermometer online India, This basal thermometer recalls your last reading. It also comes with a helpful 12-month supply of ovulation charts so you can track your cycles.
Successful pregnancy is dependent on various factors; a however fundamental step for conception is the released ova from the ovary sac this is known as ovulation. During this ovulatory phase, the levels of oestrogen and progesterone increase sharply. In particular, the higher level of progesterone causes the rise in basal body degree after ovulation.
These hormones help to build a sperm friendly environment. They create a supply of nutrients, fluids for an oxygen rich endometrium (lining of the uterus) preparing for the fertilisation of the egg. The egg release from the ovaries is triggered by Luteinizing hormone. The egg remains in the fallopian tube for 24 hours. However, sperm can be alive up to 5 days. This makes ovulation prediction important for successful conception and plans the appropriate time for intercourse. If fertilisation does not occur the endometrium is shed in the form of menstrual flow.
Know the signs to get pregnant
Around the time of ovulation, Women body undergoes series of changes first being the change in basal body temperature. That is during non ovulating days body’s condition is around 99 degrees but ovulation increases temperature. However, there are other signs that also hint at ovulation. One needs to be very observant to realise these changes:
- Cervical mucus changes to become more in volume and density.
- Breast tenderness, it can take many forms like pain or discomfort.
- Changes in cervical position take place during the ovulatory phase, that is cervix becomes Softer, higher and more open.
- Approximately during the time of ovulation, women might experience dull pain on the lower side of the abdomen that may last for few minutes or more varying for different individuals.
Although basal body temperature is used to determine ovulation period for conception. It also used to avoid pregnancy. That is determination post-ovulatory phase, where there is no ovum present for fertilisation. Around this time temperature drops or remains stagnant. Moreover. It is known that a sperm can live up to 5 days or more, thus it is necessary to determine the ideal time for conception or to avoid the same. Also, this way woman can reduce taking medications to avoid conception as it may disrupt the natural hormone cycle. Now you can buy digital basal thermometer online India.
How to take the basal body temperature?
- It is better to take the basal body temperature at least after three hours of continual sleep.
- Take the temperature after waking up in the morning.
- Make a graph with dates and the temperature.
- After several months you can able to find out the ovulation days and it comes in handy to get pregnant
1. A tool for natural family planning. Test your basal body temperature each morning using this thermometer to help find when ovulation is occurring.
2. Peak-temperature indicator sound.
3. Temperature display with memory recall of last reading
4. Quick 60-second readout with clinical accuracy to a 100th of a degree
5. 12-month supply of ovulation charts
6. Includes storage case and replaceable LR41 long-life battery.
7. Extremely high accuracy and the quality of this thermometer.
- Includes replaceable battery and ovulation charts.
- Display - Liquid crystal display.
- Battery - 1.5 Volt and Life – 100 hours(continues operation)
- Range – 86.6°F – 109.4°F
- Weight – 10.5gram.
I am very much pleased with this product. It works fine especially with the memory recall that stores previously measured temperature.
It beeps nice and clears very much reliable.
This product has allowed me to monitor my menstrual cycles effectively.